Avril - Guilt-Free Kicks
This pair of timeless shoes by Lacess will stay part of your wardrobe for multiple seasons. From matching jeans to dresses, you can pretty much wear these everyday for a whole week!
Pretty on the outside and comfortable on the inside. The squishy insoles with an arch support is layered with a sheet of natural cork to keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencil™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort and support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
About The Brand
(Recently rebranded to K!BO)
The name “Lacess” represents how we are all tied together in this community, as we strive to battle against the injustice in our world today. The five dots were inspired by children activity books - “connecting the dots”. The meaning behind it is consistent – to connect our community together and giving back to those in need.
Lacess uses upcycled materials; taking off-cut trimmings from leather products and weaving them with recycled single-use plastic bottles. Other natural eco-friendly materials used are cork insoles, Tencel™ lining and natural rubber, leaving as little foot-print as possible to our planet.
Lacess is also committed to the fight against human trafficking and slavery. Through financial support and advocacy, this sneaker brand hopes to play a part in the eventual extinction of slavery.
For every pair of shoes sold, Lacess donates a portion to Compassion First to support the victims of human trafficking.