#Guiltfree Kicks for Women
These super versatile eco-friendly sneakers are made with a meticulous combination of the latest sustainable material developments, and natural materials provided for by mother nature 🌎
Made with recycled leather, post-consumer plastics and natural materials, these #GuiltFreeKicks are designed and made to stay in your wardrobe for seasons to come!
- Recycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Recycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Recycled Cotton lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded recycled variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort and support - MUST TRY!
(Don't worry if you are not used to arch-support, as each pair comes with a spare set of flat insoles that are just as comfy, and just as sustainable)
- Recycled Natural Rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
About The Brand
KIBO means 'hope' in Japanese.
K!BO's mission is to bring hope to the world by reinventing the way fashion is made. Repurposing discaded materials, K!BO gives waste a new hope. Part of their profits are also donated to impact partners, instilling hope in underserved communities. K!BO also ensures the their partners are well paid, inspiring hope for ethical manufacturing.
The five dots were inspired by children activity books - “connecting the dots”. The meaning behind it is consistent – to connect our community together and giving back to those in need.
K!BO is also committed to the fight against human trafficking and slavery. Through financial support and advocacy, this sneaker brand hopes to play a part in the eventual extinction of slavery.
For every pair of shoes sold, K!BO donates a portion to Compassion First to support the victims of human trafficking.