*Orders are slated to reach you end of Oct!*
"Men are sustainable TOO!" So that's what we keep hearing, so Lacess have belatedly launched their mens line!
The same sustainable and ethical principles, and most definitely the same comfort your wives, sisters and girlfriends have come to love; be the FIRST to own a pair of the new iconic K!BO by lacess - #GuiltFreeKicks for Men!
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencil™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort and support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
About The Brand
The name “Lacess” represents how we are all tied together in this community, as we strive to battle against the injustice in our world today. The five dots were inspired by children activity books - “connecting the dots”. The meaning behind it is consistent – to connect our community together and giving back to those in need.
Lacess uses upcycled materials; taking off-cut trimmings from leather products and weaving them with recycled single-use plastic bottles. Other natural eco-friendly materials used are cork insoles, Tencel™ lining and natural rubber, leaving as little foot-print as possible to our planet.
Lacess is also committed to the fight against human trafficking and slavery. Through financial support and advocacy, this sneaker brand hopes to play a part in the eventual extinction of slavery.
For every pair of shoes sold, Lacess donates a portion to Compassion First to support the victims of human trafficking.