#Guiltfree Kicks for Men
#GuiltFreeKicks are tailored for everybody so we all play a part on this sustainability journey 🌎
Well crafted, superb quality, these kicks are designed to stay in your wardrobe for season to come!
- Upcycled leather - derived from discarded leather trimmings, maintaining the premium look & feel of genuine leather
- Upcycled plastic - every pair recycles 5 post-consumer plastic bottles, including the shoelaces!
- Tencil™ fiber lining - known for their softness & sustainable features
- Natural Cork insole layer - naturally anti-bacterial, anti-odour & sweat-wicking
- Supremely padded variable density insole with arch-support - for unparalleled comfort and support
- Natural rubber compound sole - maximising durability & comfort
Comes with a free pair of flat insoles.
About The Brand
KIBO means 'hope' in Japanese.
K!BO's mission is to bring hope to the world by reinventing the way fashion is made. Repurposing discaded materials, K!BO gives waste a new hope. Part of their profits are also donated to impact partners, instilling hope in underserved communities. K!BO also ensures the their partners are well paid, inspiring hope for ethical manufacturing.
The five dots were inspired by children activity books - “connecting the dots”. The meaning behind it is consistent – to connect our community together and giving back to those in need.
K!BO is also committed to the fight against human trafficking and slavery. Through financial support and advocacy, this sneaker brand hopes to play a part in the eventual extinction of slavery.
For every pair of shoes sold, K!BO donates a portion to Compassion First to support the victims of human trafficking.