A package-free, natural and handmade deodorant that helps you neutralises your pits’ odour and absorb wetness! No aluminium, parabens, propylene glycol & other harsh chemicals.
Apply a small amount gently to each pit. Softens on contact with body heat. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if irritation develops.
Do place the deodorant at a cool and dry area and in your container to prolong its life.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda. This alkaline substance is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory! In addition, it is a tool used medically to fight against everything from colds to oral problems to skin issues.
- Cassava Starch: This roots of a plant, Manihot esculenta shrub, provides the function of absorbing moisture and creating a smooth texture on the skin. It is a natural edible ingredient and consists of both components that gives it’s the thickening properties.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory. Due to its high saturated fat content, it is useful in hydrating the skin and hair.
- Beeswax: It helps to create moisture for the skin and protect it against toxins and irritants. Beeswax is a natural wax made by bees to structure their hives and provides a thickening effect due to its higher melting point.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. In addition, it offers UV protection of SPFF6!
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is known to have a calming effect with its fresh, clean and flora blend. It is highly versatile and can be used from skin care products to relaxing routines. The lavender essential oil is added in mild consideration so that it is suitable for all gender.
For unused deodorants, store them in a cool and dry area. Their shelf life is 12 months. For regular use, each bar is expected to last for 3 months and longer.
About The Brand:
Smell Good, Feel Good. Led by a curiosity about the ingredients that goes into our daily cosmetic products, the founders of Smood dived into the issue and kickstarted their flagship product - natural handmade deodorants. Avoiding harmful chemicals and single-use plastic packaging, Smood offers a fun and sustainable alternative for a product that is used on a daily basis by many.