Who doesn’t love a nice Picnic? We present this cross-body bag made from upcycled inner rubber tubes and inspired by the weaving and shape of a picnic basket.
Always ready to join you on your next outdoor excursions at the park, the mountains, the lake, open theatres…anywhere really. The PicNic is well designed to sit comfortably along your side, complementing your style and containing the key ingredients for a perfect outing.
- Round crossbody bag with round flap made of upcycled inner tube
- The flap is weaved
- Water resistant easily hand washable
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Closes with magnetic buttons
- Useful inside Key chain clip
- Back pocket and inside pocket
- 70% upcycled inner tubes, 30% 600D PU (lining)
Length 25cm x Height 24cm x Depth 6.5cm
About The Brand
Through extensive research on design and materials, Gege Fashion was born out of Geneviève Joly's desire to create innovative and unique fashion products that puts our environment and communities above all.
A fusion of ethically sourced materials and unique designs, Gege Fashion proudly introduces a collection of vegan bags and accessories that are made with over 70% sustainable materials such as:
- Upcycled materials - rubber tubes, plastic, fabric, rice and cement bags
- Vegan leather - coconut, pineapple and mushroom.
All products are manufactured in several communities across Asia, in factories that respect fairtrade conditions for its employees. GeGe Fashion guarantees production conditions that are respectful for the environment and the communities that make these products.
Gege Fashion also contributes a portion of its sales to the World Vision Foundation which fights against poverty in nearly a hundred countries around the world.