The Rimba is inspired by the beautiful Malaysian islands where many beaches are unfortunately spoiled with plastic and other waste washes up from the sea. A reminder of the impact and contribution required from every individual to preserve our magnificent planet.
Made with upcycled plastic bags, The Rimba is large enough to put your beach towel, diving mask, beach ball, sunglasses, sunscreen and anything else you think of just.
- Large beach bag made of upcycled plastic bags crocheted with threads
- Bottom of bag is made of heated pressed plastic waste
- The shoulder straps are made of inner tube
- The lining inside is waterproof
- 2 inside zippered pockets (1 on each side of the bag)
- 1 outside zippered pocket on the back of the bag
- The bag closes with a zipper
- There is an inner tube pompom hanging from the strap
- 70% plastic bags and waste
Length 45cm x Height 40cm x Depth 10cm
About The Brand
Through extensive research on design and materials, Gege Fashion was born out of Geneviève Joly's desire to create innovative and unique fashion products that puts our environment and communities above all.
A fusion of ethically sourced materials and unique designs, Gege Fashion proudly introduces a collection of vegan bags and accessories that are made with over 70% sustainable materials such as:
- Upcycled materials - rubber tubes, plastic, fabric, rice and cement bags
- Vegan leather - coconut, pineapple and mushroom.
All products are manufactured in several communities across Asia, in factories that respect fairtrade conditions for its employees. GeGe Fashion guarantees production conditions that are respectful for the environment and the communities that make these products.
Gege Fashion also contributes a portion of its sales to the World Vision Foundation which fights against poverty in nearly a hundred countries around the world.