The Schoolies, in honor of Australia’s iconic school celebration. The perfect classmate that will stand strong along your side and see you through to success, and of course summer vacations! A classic style made with upcycled inner tubing, a reminder of the good old days but also leading through the newest trends.
- Backpack made of upcycled inner tube
- Water resistant easily hand washable
- One big compartment to put everything you want
- 2 small inside pockets to put your phone and small items
- Hand sewed with black stitching
- Closes with 2 magnetic buttons
- Adjustable straps
- Useful inside Key chain clip
- 70% upcycled inner tubes, 30% 600D PU (lining)
Length 25cm x Height 28cm x Depth 2cm
About The Brand
Through extensive research on design and materials, Gege Fashion was born out of Geneviève Joly's desire to create innovative and unique fashion products that puts our environment and communities above all.
A fusion of ethically sourced materials and unique designs, Gege Fashion proudly introduces a collection of vegan bags and accessories that are made with over 70% sustainable materials such as:
- Upcycled materials - rubber tubes, plastic, fabric, rice and cement bags
- Vegan leather - coconut, pineapple and mushroom.
All products are manufactured in several communities across Asia, in factories that respect fairtrade conditions for its employees. GeGe Fashion guarantees production conditions that are respectful for the environment and the communities that make these products.
Gege Fashion also contributes a portion of its sales to the World Vision Foundation which fights against poverty in nearly a hundred countries around the world.