We all need a sista we can count on. The Sista will always be by your side no matter what you get into…or need to get out of. Always your ally, it will showcase your beauty and style.
Made with upcycled plastic bags this item contributes to a sustainable future for this planet whilst providing durability and flexibility to your handbag needs. Like a true sister, The Sista is a gift that will last a lifetime!
- Rectangular crossbody tote bag made of single crocheted upcycled plastic bags.
- Hand handle made of hot pressed upcycled plastic waste
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap made of upcycled inner tube
- Inside pocket closes with zipper
- Hanging pompom made of upcycled inner tube
- Bag Closes with zipper
- Lining in black waterproof fabric
- 70% plastic bags and waste
Length 34cm x Height 34cm x Depth 2.5cm
About The Brand
Through extensive research on design and materials, Gege Fashion was born out of Geneviève Joly's desire to create innovative and unique fashion products that puts our environment and communities above all.
A fusion of ethically sourced materials and unique designs, Gege Fashion proudly introduces a collection of vegan bags and accessories that are made with over 70% sustainable materials such as:
- Upcycled materials - rubber tubes, plastic, fabric, rice and cement bags
- Vegan leather - coconut, pineapple and mushroom.
All products are manufactured in several communities across Asia, in factories that respect fairtrade conditions for its employees. GeGe Fashion guarantees production conditions that are respectful for the environment and the communities that make these products.
Gege Fashion also contributes a portion of its sales to the World Vision Foundation which fights against poverty in nearly a hundred countries around the world.